Global Citizenship - the story
Our clients are wealthy investors,
business owners and entrepreneurs who are searching for something more, a free life.
Families who are looking for smart ways to invest and diversify their citizenship in order to protect their lifestyle and wealth.
They want the opportunity for their children to be able to live, work, study and explore the world on their own terms.
Border-less and without limitations.
Our clients invest internationally in order to enjoy the global freedom and access that a second citizenship offers them.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF RESIDENCE & CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Human mobility has been part of mankind since the beginning of time. Although the world has become more accessible, the price of freedom has become notably more expensive.
As we have seen over the past years, stability, security and quality of life can change very quickly and sometimes dramatically.
Today many still believe that your passport is limited to the country you were born in. Such limitations are however disappearing as wealthy investors join the ranks of World Citizens.
We believe in global freedom and international independence. So do our clients.
The Industry of acquiring another residence or passport
The industry of citizenship by investment (CBI) originated in countries needing to attract foreign direct investment in order to boost their economies and has since become a major international industry.
In recent years, more and more countries have joined the global movement and are now offering either residence or citizenship by investment programs in exchange for foreign investment.
Aside from the financial benefit, their focus is on the human capital aspect as they are looking to encourage these ‘new’ citizens to invest and bring
their resources into the country.
- Nov 22, 2017 Top Citizenship-By-Investment Choices For South Africans Nov 22, 2017
- Sep 22, 2017 Citizenship-By-Investment and Global Education Sep 22, 2017
- Aug 8, 2017 Interview with Property24.com: Here’s why Wealthy South Africans are Investing in Grenada Aug 8, 2017
- Jul 26, 2017 BusinessTech interview: This is the top country for wealthy South Africans looking for a second passport Jul 26, 2017
- Jun 6, 2017 Interview with FINWEEK/Fin24 Jun 6, 2017
- May 9, 2017 Top international residency programmes for South Africans May 9, 2017
- May 9, 2017 Uber rich splurge on 'plan B' citizenship schemes May 9, 2017
- May 9, 2017 South Africans are looking for a Plan B option after junk status rating May 9, 2017
- Mar 30, 2017 EU education: a big driver for citizenship-by-investment programmes Mar 30, 2017
- Mar 20, 2017 FORBES: Rich Chinese Leaving China Mar 20, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017 Buying Foreign Citizenship Feb 27, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017 Prestige Magazine – Your Passport To Paradise Feb 27, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017 This Report Shows Why Indian Millionaires Are Preferring To Shift Abroad Feb 27, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017 Fortune.com – China and India top list of nations whose millionaires move abroad Feb 27, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017 CITADEL AND LIO GLOBAL: THE POWER OF A PASSPORT Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017 How Powerful Is Your Passport? Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017 International Citizenship: freedom of a borderless world Feb 24, 2017
THE GLOBAL MOVEMENT – FREEDOM OF TRAVEL
To the wealthy elite, a second passport offers security, access, and the global freedom to travel visa-free. Since
last year alone, we have seen a significant increase as more and more families are investing to become part of
the global community of World Citizens.