The Printing Press is a remarkable residential development situated in the highly regarded Jewellery Quarter of Birmingham. Positioned close to the renowned St. Paul’s Square, the Colmore Business District, and the city centre, it holds a prime spot in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in the city.
This development is characterized by its dedication to preserving the site’s historical significance while adapting it for contemporary living. This is evident in the restoration of the original Grade II listed building, as well as the integration of new construction elements. The blending of historical charm with modern design is a hallmark of The Printing Press showcasing how the past and present can harmoniously coexist to create a distinct and captivating living environment.
The Printing Press exemplifies the commitment to quality and attention to detail in its design and execution. This approach is reinforced by the inclusion of a 10-year build warranty, ensuring a lasting and valuable investment for residents.
With its anticipated completion aligning with modern standards, The Printing Press offers residents the opportunity to experience a unique fusion of history and contemporary comfort. This development is an enticing choice for individuals seeking an upscale and well-located living space within Birmingham’s vibrant city centre.
This presents a significant buy-to-let opportunity: acquiring 1 or 2 bed apartments within a Grade II listed building in the UK’s second-largest city.
Why The PRINTING PRESS:
- Location: Situated in the Jewellery Quarter and minutes to the city centre.
- St Pauls Square location (the most desirable area in Birmingham to live)
- Corporate/Short Lets will achieve higher rental returns.
- Long Term Lets are in demand and supplied to tenants unfurnished.
- Estimated completion Q4 2022
- South Africans can use an interest-only UK mortgage
- 12-minute walk into the city (home of Goldman Sachs / HSBC / BBC/ Deutsche Bank / PWC / KPMG)
- 20-minute drive to the airport
- Prices from £282k or R6700 000.
- £10 billion has been allocated to Birmingham for regeneration.
- It has already seen over 56% house price growth in the last 10 years and you can expect to see a return on investment of 20% in the next 10 years.
- Major corporate companies have set up head offices in Birmingham which will continue to drive the housing market and rental returns.
- 45 mins to London via HS2 (due to open by 2033)
- £120 billion regional economy.
- 80,000 students, the 2nd largest student population in the UK
- Home to 110,000 companies and over 715,000 employees, the largest concentration outside of London
- 60% of the city’s population is younger than 35
THE JEWELLERY QUARTER
The Jewellery Quarter isn’t just a location, but a lifestyle. Renowned as Birmingham’s most prestigious neighbourhood, it offers a unique blend of urban living and village-like charm. Situated just moments away from Birmingham City Centre, it seamlessly combines accessibility with a serene atmosphere. Rooted in history yet embracing a modern cosmopolitan vibe, the Jewellery Quarter embodies the best of both worlds.
THE PRINTING PRESS, PREMIER LOCATION
- 2mins walk to St Paul’s Square (Tram Stop)
- 6 mins walk to Snow Hill Train Station
- 8mins walk to Jewellery Quarter
- 12mins walk to Colmore Business District
- 16mins walk to Grand Central / New Street station
- 18mins walk to Brindleyplace
- 18mins walk to Aston University
The Printing Press and its UNIQUE FEATURES
- Oversized industrial-designed floor-to-ceiling windows
- Exposed brickwork
- Arched windows
- General 2.5m – 2.6m ceiling heights
- Bedroom with walk-in wardrobe areas
- Courtyards and outdoor spaces play an important role in creating pockets of green for residents to enjoy all year round.
- Highly glazed communal entrances & stairwell to South & Central Blocks.
- Ample storage areas.
- Grade II listed lofts with 3.3m / 3.2m / 2.7m ceiling heights.
- Some plots with own front door/access from the street.
- Some plots with direct access to the courtyard